Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Somebody has a bo bo..

If Rylee was put on this earth to get Andrew and I used to being parents..he is doing a great job! This dog probably cost us $3,000 a year. He has suffered from allergies, ear infections, tooth extractions, foot infections, tumors and now this.
Apparantly, sometime throughout the day yesterday he ripped off the top claw on his foot exposing the nerve. He was licking his feet last night and I went to take a look at it thinking.."oh great his allergies are kicking back up" and what did I find but a large dangling claw hanging from leg. We have to go back in a few days to see if it is healing appropriately and if not they will have to remove it..costing an insane amount of money I'm sure. I know that most people don't take their dogs to the vet over every little thing but he is our baby right now and I can't take him to work with that thing hanging there like that! It would scare the kids! But I do have to say.. we will be prepared for the numerous doctor visits and bills with the new baby when it arrives. So thanks Rylee!

Also.. I have had requests to post the baby lists that I have made but I can't figure out how to do that with a word document so if someone would like the lists can you leave a comment or message me on FB with their email address and I will send them your way!

No comments:

Post a Comment