Monday, March 28, 2011

Reality has set in..

Well..it was a blissful first 4 months of pregnancy. All I was really focused on was making it throught the first trimester sypmtoms and praying that this baby was healthy and going to be sticking around. NOW..reality has set in. This baby is indeed coming (in a short 5 months, if not earlier if I keep stressing) and that we need to A. Sell/rent this house   B. Find another house in Starkville   C. Find a new job for me  and finally  D. figure out how to move a newborn,our furniture,a dog, and two cats across the country without losing our minds. That's all..should be a piece of cake right?!?

With that said... I am taking any advice/suggestions/help with locating housing in Starkville and possible job opportunities for myself (an occupational therapist). This will be a little further down the road but I am also taking suggestions on a good daycare and pediatrician in that area.

All I keep telling myself is just think of how happy we will be when this is all over and settled in our new home close to family and friends. Hopefully by Xmas we will be kicked back, relaxed, and finally settling and enjoying being new parents.

Here is my 16 week picture of the little one.. or really just my belly. We find out in 20 days if it's a he or she!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment