Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Is she or isn't she?!?

I just have to get something off my chest. I have developed an intolerance for a certain "stare" that I get from people as I walk by them. I am 14 weeks and yes i am starting to poke out a little more now. So heaven for bid I should wear a semi-tight fitting shirt (well they used to not be tight but now I would consider them a little clingy to the belly)! It's amazing how many people, when you walk by them in a hall or on a sidewalk, will stare right at your stomach and you can see their wheels turning in their head "Is she pregnant or just bloated?" Ughhhh.. I really don't like this stage because of this main reason. I think I'm going to start wearing a shirt that says "Yes.. I am indeed expecting" So no one will have to stare and wonder! The sad thing is that i was totally guilty of this before I got pregnant. I feel really bad now and aplogize to all of those ladies....even the just bloated ones.

Alright..well I feel better! Of course I have to attach my 14 week picture so here you go! This is after work so don't be too judgemental..

No comments:

Post a Comment