Saturday, March 19, 2011

Arizona weekend!

Now that Andrew and I are having a baby and moving back to Mississippi this fall.... I feel like we need to be serious about taking full advantage of what Arizona has to offer while we still can. I feel GREAT this second trimester and I know when summer comes and so does that third trimester I might not feel like getting out and going. So that means we only have about 9 weeks left to fit it all in! Therefore, this weekend we have BIG plans. Hahah ok they aren't really that big.. but it's definitely the biggest weekend I've had in about 15 weeks.
Today we are going to a diamond backs spring training game!  I can't even tell you who they are playing but I can tell you that the weather is beautiful (85 degrees) and we have grass seats! So I will be lying on blanket, soaking in the sun and eating a yummy sno cone. Sounds like fun to me!
Then.. tomorrow we are going to the body worlds exhibit in phoenix. I am really pumped about this! It's only in town for a few more weeks and I didn't get to go to it back in 2007 so we got tickets! I've heard wonderful things about it. It goes throught the human body starting at conception and they are real human specimens. Andrew said he is even excited about this.. I'm glad he is on board with it! I will let you know how it is and then maybe the exhibit will be coming by to a town near you!  

No comments:

Post a Comment