Friday, June 10, 2011

3rd Trimester

Hello all! I'm finishing up with my 2nd trimester and heading into my 3rd and FINAL trimester. It's crazy how time has flown by! I get a little more anxious every day that passess for him to get here. I've been putting all of my nerves into getting things for his nursery. As you know, we are moving so I can't exactly do a real one right now..but I have a "temporary" one going. Last weekend, we bought his dresser/changing table and a rocking chair. I love them both so much! I would put pictures up but Andrew thinks that I should wait until we have the whole nursery put together. We have decided on a crib and will be ordering that soon. Also, I have his bedding. I ordered it from The Land of Nod and it's exactly what I wanted! Blues, teals, greens, tans etc. I love all of the patterns on it too.
I just got this in the mail today and I'm really excited about it. Pacifiers, socks and cap :)
As far as how I've been feeling heading into the third trimester... fairly good. I have definitely started having some more aches and pains carrying around the extra weight. Within the last couple of days I have been having the shooting "sciatic" pain down my right leg. I have done really well with not having to take anything for the pain but have resorted to Tylenol here lately. It seems to work ok. Also, the sleeping thing has become more of an issue. I bought my first body pillow and it's working to help support my hips and belly. On a happier note... I feel him move more and more each day. He's started having a schedule of waking up around 9..sleeping..up again at 11:30..sleeping.. and so on until he has his last play time between 10:00 and 11:00 at night then he's out for the night. I can handle that if he keeps the same schedule when he's born :)

Finally, here is my latest picture. Weston, you sure are growing little man!

No comments:

Post a Comment